NEWS & UPDATES
Truck in lessons are available, lesson horses available as well as off site lessons and clinics are now available!
10 ESSENTIAL TIPS
1. Helmets are non negotiable
2. Don’t slouch, sit tall, own it.
3. Transition transitions transitions
4. Give and take
5. Keep your eyes where your going
6. Try to do what your told, ask questions, and be patient
7. Work on developing your seat
8. Seat and legs direct your horse
9. The short side is your friend, ride it.
10. Most of all Have Fun
ACCURATE DRESSAGE AT THE SHOW!
Grover went to a few shows this season. Grover did awesome in Level 3 and 4 with scores to high 60’s and Dewey was super in Level 3 with scores in low 70’s
OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHH
The cover is going up!!!
2021 SEASON AND 2022 SEASON
2021 Season is winding down and coming to an end, it was a great season with wonderful people. Lots of showing, horses sold and of course plenty of gazebo time😛 Getting ready for the 2022 season. Now taking bookings!
2022 season is now over, it was Amazing! Had wonderful people, and super riders! Lots and lots of fun🎉🎉 lots of outings, shows ect!
Our 2023 season is coming up quickly! The barns are full of wonderful amazing people, this is going to be an awesome season with lots of showing, gazebo time, and barn outings! Can’t wait!!!! Ohhhh and it can rain all it wants to because we will be riding under the new cover!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!